The story of a month told through the form of haiku. Some years ago, a challenge of writing everyday was made. Below are the results from one such participant, writing haikus, about nothing and everything in general for one month. Some parts have been redacted for privacy (locations, names, etc.).
* October 1st october is here let us rage all night and day till november rain
* October 2nd fall saturday night sunny outside with leafs delight coffee at the ____
* October 3rd doing dirty dishes downstairs i would like to make dinner but all the dishes are dirty
* October 4th some people are really friendly some other people are not so much they hide their feelings
* October 5th living your free life spending your money on bad things are you always right?
* October 6th dogs fucking rule hard _____, _____ and ________ _______, new york fall
* October 7th yesterday things felt different, i was not sick today i slept long
* October 8th dear friends, i love you please don't break too many hearts isn't that a Lawrence Arms song?
* October 9th newspapers arrive here almost daily reading them war, death, destruction
* October 10th beautiful fall day warm breeze and leafs changing tone salmon run upstream
* October 11th holiday today yes and no depends on view monday means no school
* October 12th birthdays and best wishes apple picking and cider drinking snow falling very soon
* October 13th sun rise waking up look out the window to see the town and cityscape
* October 14th skype chatting with friends video, text, and dance party then walking to class
* October 15th raining all day long something about it feels great inside, outside, hey!
* October 16th making hard cider all that sugar looks like coke we are fucking rich!
* October 17th some funny drawings guitar strings and empty rooms beautiful sunday
* October 18th up, early morning walked outside, lovely cool breeze street lights shed the night
* October 19th writing all day long stuck inside my room upstairs wishing i was free
* October 20th days spent doing nothing guitar, computer, Internet leafs really change quick
* October 21st society grabs you unaware people give you the blank dead stare it makes me wonder
* October 22nd philadelphia never ending roads to nowhere waiting to meet friends
* October 23rd dreaming of Tiqqun my brother wearing the bloom light bleau shirt with print
* October 24th driving back home valleys, bring colors and trees gas stations fill up
* October 25th hiding in the back day dreaming beautiful things time, love, anarchy
* October 26th theory of making some family traditions of vegetable chili
* October 27th beautiful sunshine ever lasting days of your youth feelings so very strong
* October 28th staying up all night riding around ______ working all the time
* October 29th writing all day long getting tired of explaining it all over and over
* October 30th saturday night party dressing up like skeletons with misfits playing
* October 31st first snow of the year only brief but still brings the cheer winter is so near